Trading Online Voucher Scheme
A63 Digital Creates Eye website, Google & Facbook Ads.
Get your business online today.
Trading Online Voucher Scheme
The Trading Online Voucher Scheme is designed to help Irish SMS improve their online presence.
An estimated 23% of small Irish businesses use eCommerce in a meaningful way, and a staggering 70% of all online purchases made in Ireland are overseas sales. To combat this, the government has started a scheme to get more businesses trading online; the Trading Online Voucher Scheme.
From this, we create a strategy and build a Google Adwords campaign targeting only the customers you want to reach. The aim for our Google Adwords Team is always to get you to the top Google results for as long as possible and generate quality leads, enquiries and transactions for your website through our Google Adwords campaign.
What is the
Trading Online Voucher Scheme?
The Online Trading Voucher is a grant to help small businesses boost their online trade. Companies can receive financial assistance (with 50% co-funding from your business), along with training and advice, to help increase online sales and reach new markets. Vouchers are worth up to €2,500 or up to 50% of eligible expenditure, whichever is the lesser of, to make the investment of online trading more affordable.
Who Is Entitled?
How can I apply?
What can I use the Trading Online Voucher Scheme for?
Funds from the voucher can be put towards website and app development, adding booking systems or payment facilities, online advertising, purchasing internet related software, professional photography or subscriptions to low-cost e-commerce platforms. You can also use the Voucher to access training on topics that will improve your online sales and branding, e.g. social media skills, digital marketing and search engine optimisation. Voucher approval must be gained before incurring these expenses.
Who is entitled?
The voucher is targeted at small businesses with fewer than 10 staff members, a nonexistent or limited online presence and a turnover of less than €2m. Businesses must have been trading for a minimum of 6 months and clear proof of this must be provided to their Local Enterprise Office. They must be located in the area covered by the LEO they are applying to as LEOs are unable to accept applications from businesses outside of their jurisdiction. The Trading Online Voucher Scheme is a competitive process, so eligibility is not a guarantee of approval. Previous voucher recipients may apply again for a second voucher so long as their final claim for their first voucher has been submitted.
meeting your business needs
One-Stop Digital Agency
A63 Digital offers a range of services to build, enhance and grow your online business. From the basics of building your website and advertising on social media to navigating Google ads, generating sales and creating loyal customers. Read more about our services below:
Social Media Ads
Our team members are specialists in creating stellar Facebook and Instagram ads that will help your business get noticed online
We specialise in creating fast, reliable and eye catching business and e-commerce websites that will convert casual browsers into your customers
Google search and display ads are ideal for delivering traffic and increasing sales. As certified Google partners we're experts in creating exceptional ads that work
Find Your Local Enterprise Office
- Donegal Local Enterprise Office
- Dublin South Local Enterprise Office
- Kerry Local Enterprise Office
- Local Enterprise Office Co. Laois
- Local Enterprise Office Carlow
- Local Enterprise Office Cavan
- Local Enterprise Office Clare
- Local Enterprise Office Cork North & West
- Local Enterprise Office Dublin City
- Local Enterprise Office Dún Laoghaire-Rathdown
- Local Enterprise Office Fingal
- Local Enterprise Office Galway
- Local Enterprise Office Kildare
- Local Enterprise Office Kilkenny
- Local Enterprise Office Leitrim
- Local Enterprise Office Limerick
- Local Enterprise Office Louth
- Local Enterprise Office Mayo
- Local Enterprise Office Monaghan
- Local Enterprise Office Offaly
- Local Enterprise Office Roscommon
- Local Enterprise Office Sligo
- Local Enterprise Office South Cork
- Local Enterprise Office Westmeath
- Local Enterprise Office Wexford
- Local Enterprise Office Wicklow
- Local Enterprise Office, Cork City
- Longford Local Enterprise Office
- Meath Local Enterprise Office
- Tipperary Local Enterprise Office
- Waterford Local Enterprise Office